Aims and Purposes
1) To provide a forum where industry representatives may discuss matters pertinent to the success of their business and to the interest of the industry.
2) To develop, promulgate and adhere to standards of excellence in the service to manufacturers and customers.
3) To promote better understanding, communications and cooperation between representatives and manufacturers.
4) To study and disseminate efficient business systems as a guide to the improved business performance of members.
5) To assist in an analysis of markets within specific territories.
6) To exchange information on training and compensation of sales force.
7) To provide a national source of information to reputable manufacturers concerning sales representatives and their activities to enable the manufacturers to obtain the highest caliber of representation in each territory.
8)To influence and assist members in the development of organizations to provide a continual market coverage.
9) To investigate and discuss, present or propose legislation by government agencies relative to taxes or rules which may affect our industry.
10) To encourage the cooperation by the representatives with other Trade and Engineering Groups or Associations in the electrical industry.
11) To promote the operation of the agency business in accordance with the highest standards of ethical conduct.